Springtime Potato Salad
4 medium white or yellow potatoes
4 medium purple potatoes
1 small red onion
2 stalks celery (diced)
2 carrots (diced)
2 decent-sized broccoli florets (cut up)
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegan alternative (or to taste)
1/8 cup dijon mustard
1 tsp dried parsley
salt to taste
1. Cut up all vegetables and set aside.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
2. Boil potatoes in salted water, checking regularly with a for for desired tenderness.
3. Drain cooked potatoes and spray with cold water.
4. Combine all ingredients and chow down.
Easy Peasy! Enjoy.