YES, my quiche is SQUARE. But before you judge, quiche has no shape once it's in our bellies. The only round dish that would have been large enough for the amount of mix was in the dishwasher, and yes it was clean but that was about 5 feet farther than I was willing to walk at the moment. So here we have a deliciously square quiche.
-2 cups Soy or Almond milk
-1 7.5 oz package of Bisquick Complete Cheesy Garlic biscuit mix (or your choice brand)
-1/4 cup butter or vegetable butter substitute softened
-1 cup grated Parmesan cheese or vegan substitute
-8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese or vegan substitute
-1 fresh decent sized broccoli crown, chopped
-2 cups chopped fresh kale
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 10 inch quiche dish (I used a 2 qt. pyrex).
2. In a large bowl beat together the eggs, milk, butter, parmesan cheese and baking mix.
3. Add the kale and broccoli and stir well. Pour into the baking dish.
4. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour. Eggs should be set and top golden brown.
5. Eat, set some aside and eat later. Then eat some more.